4/23/2006

At Church Thought

What people say to me when they, come into my life:
I was sent to you for a reason,
So why won't you let me in to help you.
Our time together is short,
And I'll try to make the best of it.
At times the road we're on will seem tough,
You'll probably want to give up.
Some things I say or do might hurt you,
And I know I won't be able to heal all the pain you feel,
but I will be there as much as I can.
And please remember you were sent to me for a reason as well.
I need you just as much as you need me.

My Reply:
Thank you so much for helping me to become a better person.
I wish I could be more than I am,
But I will strive to be my best for you.

I only wish I could give to you as much as you give to me.
I know you deserve somone better than me in your life.

Thank you, though, for being a part of my journey.
You've made it beyond enjoyable.
-To so many, many people

No comments: