4/17/2006

Oh snow








Normally, I don't enjoy waking up to snow. But recently I love it. It makes my day to wake up and see snow and realized the unpredictability of life. You can plan the whole day's activities only to wake up and find the weather has made another plan for your day. Then you can be mad or make the best of the day. Life is the same way. I don't know where my life is heading, but when I do make plans they always seem to get changed. Most of the time it's not until the very momenet I do something that I know I'm going to do it. And usually I end up doing things I never would have chose to do, but I can either be angry at the world or make the best of the experience I've been given. The weather has taught me that despite my own plans for life, God has the ultimate say in my circumstances. Then I get to decide what to make of the unexpected environment encircling about me. I love the crazy weather because I am the weather.


No comments: