1/16/2007

Best Part of Day

running through Family Dollar
screaming in the car
talking to my mom
crying on my bed
dancing in Wal-mart
Harriet jumping out from the clothes racks to scare me
getting locked out of my house...again (but then going to my old house)
eating ice cream with roommates--soon
singing Chrismas songs at the top of my lungs
doing accounting homework (cuz it's so much like math)
paying off next months rent already
laying on Harriet's bed
talking to my brother Spencer
watching the movie Dave made on Robert Frost's the road not taken??
thinking about the truck I wish I drove
leaving a message on kate's phone with harriet
laughing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo!! i miss you!!

Kami said...

yep I miss you too, but I don't know who you are. But I love you. you know.

Anonymous said...

i knowwww

Kami said...

hey you should call me when you're not working or with boys. haha