2/19/2007

Falling

I decided to go running this morning to be healthy, but it's was freezing outside. So I had to get pumped up to go. In my head I was like "I can do this, I'm a dedicated runner as of today, I can do this," and finally I got up enough motivation to go. I start walking down the stairs and the bottom stair looks like it is wet from the rain. I stepped on it and I slipped hard. I fell right on my front door step onto the cement steps. My elbow got scraped up but I walked back in to the house and started yelling, "MY EGO, MY EGO!" And it took me like 15 more minutes to pump myself back up to go. This was my first fall of the season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you lose the bet with Dave and his roommates? Did you have to buy them ice cream or whatever the deal was?

Kami said...

No Derek fell first. But he says his fall doesn't count because he fell while jumping out of a moving car and accidently landed on ice and fell. So he's being a little punk and he says now I owe them all but I don't.