2/01/2007

Remembering

When I was younger, I remember envisioning who I would become when I grew up. I remember I used my favorite qualities of the people who I admired the most to make up who I wanted to be:

I wanted to be like Laurie and just look beautiful at any given moment, with her commitment to the things she believes in.
I wanted to be in control and fun like Debbie and be strong so everyone knows where I stand.
I wanted to be independant and a people person like Spencer.
I wanted to make people laugh like Brian and be a hard worker.
I wanted to be organized like Lynnette and go to bed on time, and be self motivated knowing that I could accomplish any thing I put my mind to.
I wanted to be persuasive and smart like Melanie.
I wanted to be a friend like Venita and have her love for people.
I wanted to be as patient and charitable like Dave.
I wanted to carry myself like Chanae. In the way she eats, walks, and respects herself.
I wanted to know all the answers like my dad.
And have the same passion for the gospel and life as my mom does.

No comments: