3/27/2007

Monday Night

Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day. I didn't expect anything great to really happen because I didn't have any plans for the day, but it ended up being a wonderful day. I helped Dave with his project and I got to skip one of my classes. For dinner he and his roommates invited me over for a bbq. It was fun. Later I went to FHE, and then we got to combine with another FHE and play ultimate frisbee which was awesome. Next the neighbors upstairs invited us to their Ice cream Sunday Party where basically it was an ice cream fight outside our house. I just watched, though, I didn't want to get sticky and waste food like that. And finally I got to watch a lightning storm on top of a roof with my roommate. It was a good day.

2 comments:

Net said...

Sounds like fun. I noticed you added Dave to your list of blog websites. Since I can't post on his yet, make sure he gets this message. Dave, I hope you get your blog up and going soon. I love reading Kami's and seeing what she is up to. Since we are so far away, we don't get to keep up on you as much as we would like to, so this has been great for us. Also, to all of our other family members, it would be awesome if you all wanted to do your own blogs so we could see you as well (just a hint). Love you all.

Kami said...

I agree with Netty