3/06/2007

Skiing

I went skiing for free last week. I just got my BYU-I driving permit and my roommate was in charge of it so she asked me to drive one of the vans up with some students. I agreed to and I got a free pass to go up. I wasn't planning on going skiing because I don't really like it but I figured if it was free I would try it. I headed up the mountain and I was so scared. I barely made it off the lift without falling. Then me and my roommate headed down the mountain. Still scared, I followed her. Half way down the mountain we got seperated and I haven't skiied since I was 10 years old. I was terrible. I hated it the rest of the way down. I thought I was going to die, but I didn't cuz I'm still here today. But I promised myself I would never do that again if I made it down safely. I just wasn't made to be a skiier I've decided. We all have our own skills and this is not one of mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea Kami, We're proud of you. Keep trying and you can go up the mountain with your Dad. He would like that I'm sure. Love ya Mom

Net said...

I don't ski for the same reason. As I was reading your blog, I was thinking about the few times I have been skiing. I had the most fun sitting in the lodge playing card games. At least I had some control there.