8/08/2007

Venita's Married

All my brothers and sisters' and their families were all together yesterday. It was great. I love every single one of them and I love being with them. They are my best friends. The only thing that is sad about it is you know all these people and there is so much love but I only get to see them for a couple times a year, if that. But my parents were sealed in the temple when they got married so I'll get to be with my best friends forever. So it's okay if they live far away for now.

4 comments:

Net said...

Kami, we love you too.

Laurie said...

Someday it will be your turn to move far away. Where will you go? As long as you always come home...

Kami said...

Sisters, you made me cry a little when I read this. Only time will tell where I will go and what I will do in life.

Anonymous said...

Me too