10/01/2007

Road Trip to Casper, Wyoming

I took a road trip with my friend Lacey to her house for the weekend and here are some highlights: We played tons of games all day with the fam...it was pretty sweet.
We decided to go running on night and it happened to be raining...we got soaked and then as you can see Lacey is trying to attack me.
We ran up this muddy hill and got mud all over, luckily the ran washed most of it off.
We're pretending to be tough. But I'm really just holding back laughter if you couldn't tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember that one time we went for a walk and it started to rain? yeah, me too. That's what your story reminded me of.

Lacey said...

Best weekend EVER!!! :) Even if you kept me up super "early". I love you monkey and maybe someday you can come back to little Casper WY and I will actually show you around a little bit.