6/30/2006

Last night while driving home, I was inspired to turn off the radio. Soon I became enveloped in millions of joyous thoughts and concepts of my life thus far. I am grateful for a living breathing body. I love it. I am grateful for my trials which can also be looked at as opportunities. I'm grateful for my family and their endless love for me even when I'm crazy, grouchy, tired, silly, and stupid. I love their amazing examples to me and their genuine friendships.
I followed the sunset last night and the whole time I was filled with an overwhelming amount of peace. I reminiced about past experiences and I remembered how much I truly love my imagination. I delight in not knowing what the future holds for me. It's great, I could do and become anything at this point in my life, and this unknow can be a little frustrating but still how lucky I am to be able to choose.
And at the end of all these wonderful thoughts I remembered riding the bus for hours. I don't know why this thought came to me but it did. And I even became grateful for Mrs. Moser and her crazy stand up hair who yelled at us everyday, and who would not change the bus route to drop us off any earlier because we were really her favorites but she never admitted it--she retired after we stopped riding. ahh--enough

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your writing! I want to hear all about your bro getting home too! I hope he proposes soon :) ha ha