7/10/2006

My Conscience

You know how most people feel the Holy Ghost in their heart, well tonight I have a confession. Sometimes because I'm a some what heartless fool, I feel him in my bladder. Yes, my bladder. Almost every time I convince myself to do a mischievous, rash idea and am at the brink of accomplishing such plans, I suddenly get an overwhelming feeling that I need to go pee (yeah, and I can barely hold it). So then my plan gets thwarted until I can locate a bathroom, and by that time I've realized the stupidity of the prior plan and I've already conceived a new plan and completely forgotten about my desire to go pee. It's ridiculous. I must not listen to my heart very well, but I sure listen to my bladder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elder Simmons and Stapleton say 'hi' everyone.