9/08/2006

Cereal, Cereal, Cereal...Perfect

Early Wednesday morning I woke up with the intent of being the first person to get to Albertson's to buy 10 boxes of cereal for 10 dollars. I ended up buying 20 because I figured I'd give 15 away. I've only given 6 boxes away and I can't part with the rest...haha. Perfect I love cereal now. I've eaten a different kind every day so far. Uhh in search for a picture I ran into the coolest cafe ever. All they sell is cereal in a cafe. It's amazingly insane. It makes me laugh. Why?? www.cereality.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that one of the things that I miss most about America is cereal. Not because they don't have cereal in Russia, because then do, and some very tasty cereals that the don't have in America even. But what they don't have is real milk. And it is not worth ruining my good impression of cereal to eat it with that nasty wanna-be milk substance they call moliko.