9/09/2006

Smiling

I can't stop smiling, all day...I don't even know why. It's kind of been a lame, but smiling kind of day. I did homework all day, and I feel like I've been crying all day because I have that weird stuffy headache and stuffy nose. But the overall feeling is amazing. I love this day. The sunshine. The people. The laughter. The random memories flowing through my head. The learning. Exercising with the roomies. Eating a strange concoction of vegetables from Bernice's garden. Sweating like a pig. Rexburg Unplugged craze. Chocolate chips festival. And I can't stop smiling cuz the days not over. I'm going to play tag in the caves and my sister's going to come with me. It's days like this that build your testimony because you know Heavenly Father must love you to allow you to be a part of this day.

No comments: