9/14/2006

Inspired

Brother Grant inspires me. I want to be just like him. He's my hero. He motivates me to conquer all my fears. To act and not be acted upon. To dig deeper and stop wasting valuable time simply on entertainment. Today he inspired me to take chances on relationships. To love more because I can and what else is there to life. Life is based on experiences. The people. The places. Take advantage of what you've been given. Ask the handsomest guy to go on a walk. Break down personal walls within yourself and go outside your norm. Why not? What have you got to lose? Life is for learning. Learn, understand, and then apply the knowledge. If you don't apply then learning was pointless. Do your best and if you fail you fail. But think of the great lessons you've learned from the experience in failing. A lifetime of greatness awaits...I already started conquering my fears. I went to my crush's house tonight, but he wasn't there. He doesn't even know me, but he will soon. Live life. Take chances. Go out on a limb. Then smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A crush? Humm... I never heard of this crush before? I think I've been left out of the loop. Hope your doing well. And if he knows what's good for him, he'll be yours instantly!

Love ya!
Audrey