11/28/2006

Today's Weirdness

My computer talked to me while I tried to set up a new account. It said "We'll win a medal." I was just playing with the headphones and then I reopened internet explorer and it was by my name. So it really said "kami We'll win a medal." Cool.

I've taken a vow of silence for the next two hours to prove a point.

It's snowing and blowing outside and I wore a dress with sandals and I loved it.

My bed has turned into an ice cube and my room a refrigerator and me a frozen burrito.

A real pine Christmas tree sits in a plastic green mixing bowl two feet from me. (We're going to decorate the tree)

And I'm craving bananas.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I need to stop spending so much alone time...it's no good.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on Kami. Alone time isnt so bad. It doesn't sound that bad either. Sounds actually quite good. Pull through it. The snow is falling and the days are bright!