12/10/2006

Frog

My frog is dieing once again and I'm said. It's the second one I've killed in one semester. I held him a lot tonight just feeling him live, hoping that touching him would revive him from his deathly state. It's weird how you can feel life within your hands. I mean it's not like he moved or even breath deeply but I could feel his presence. It's a totally different feeling than when they're dead. I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up and he were dead in the morning. It's sad to see things like this end. You never know how much you miss things until they leave. We held a memorial for our frog just in case he died. We all told the frog what we liked most about him. It was cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did he die? And why is the title "Frog" doesn't he have a name? Remember Zucci? I miss him. Oh and yes... I am coming this weekend. Not till late tomorrow or Sat morning. But probably just late tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

No he didn't, luckily. We seperated him and the fish and he's been doing much better.

Anonymous said...

I am really glad to hear that he is doing better. that made me sad to think that he was dying and I have never seen him. Kate are you going to come visit me tonight too?