12/04/2006

Now

Today was amazing. I saw the prophet with my own eyes. I heard the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with my own ears. It was powerful. I have never felt such a strong testimony of the prophet or of the Savior. It's real. This church is real and the prophet is a real person. I saw him. I was in his presence. I heard his testimony for the first time sitting in front of him. And the music felt more powerful than ever. I have no idea why. I love this feeling. It's incredible. I know, I know he is a prophet of God. I knew it before, but not like this. I didn't think it would be so different, but it is. Sometimes during the Christmas devotional I couldn't focus on what the speakers were saying because I was trying to fathom the reality of it all. They're real people, with real personalities and I saw them. I saw them and heard them. It makes me want to share my testimony with everyone.

Was it crazy? Yes
Was it worth it? Yes

No comments: