12/14/2006

oh great

So for my research paper in English 315 I decided to go out on a ledge and write a paper about something I am passionate about and emotionally connected with. And so I wrote about how English is not taught correctly. I had to give a presentation on it in front of the class and it was awful because I was so nervous. I was nervous about what my professor would think about my subject because it totally contridicted his teaching style. So I completely messed up and my powerpoint didn't work so I winged it. I am still so scared, but I shouldn't be because why should I care what my teacher thinks. oh great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry things went so badly with the presentation. You wrote a good paper and made lots of good points, so it doesn't really matter what your professor thinks--in fact his criticisms only reinforce what you were saying in your paper. Good luck with all your finals. PS...7 days until Christmas!