1/01/2007

Rupert

I went to Rupert today. I rode with my sister who just returned from Russia a little over a week ago. My brother who returned from Brazil 6 months ago. A Ukrainian (a boy from Ukraine), and a Mexican (a boy from Mexico). I wore soccer shorts, Teva's, a sweatshirt, and my nephews red CTR zip tie. I looked around at the buildings, and people. I stepped back and concluded I am ready to return to Rexburg, so I can learn how I can better influence society instead of just wasting the short time I have to live on earth. ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, That was a good littledrive. you know, it may not be the greatest place on earth, but it will always be home and that means more than anything to me. We are so blessed to live where we do. Really! But you're right, go out and make the world a better place- that is the only way to go.