2/12/2007

A PUZZLE

I am so weird...yesterday after I cried for a while I got this surge of energy and I started laughing at everything. Coylou was sleeping and I was bored, so I began pretending every song on the CD I was listening to was put on their for a reason. So I tried to listen really closely to the words but I missed most of them because it was on so soft. Then I started making up words for the songs that applied to me personally and it was great. I was laughing and crying all over again. Now, listening through them and actually being able to understand them makes me laugh because the people aren't singing the same words as I thought they were. It made my life a whole lot more entertaining though. thanks--I love it--no one ever gave me something like this.

2 comments:

Kate said...

If it was my cd. There was a reason I put them one there. I love em. That is why! :) Outy out out.

Kami said...

I know I only know the story/reason for a few of them but not all...that's why it's a puzzle. A good puzzle.