2/07/2007

Vision

In business class we've been talking about vision. The best businesses in this world became the best because someone had a vision and developed it. For example, Microsoft's vision was to equip every home with a computer, and that's what they set out to do.

I've been thinking a lot about my own personal vision. Who do I envision myself becoming? Am I striving to become that person? Am I choosing opportunities that would cause me to grow the most or am I taking the easier, more enticing path? This life is but for a moment and the things I value here will make all the difference in who I will become. Hmm. More importantly the things I value now are the things that make me who I am now.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I am having flashbacks of when I was in highschool. I thought about all these things so much. They were on my mind a lot. You'll find them out as well! :) Bye

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Your vision, I would bet, is better than most.

Kami said...

It's interesting though because once I think I figured it out, a new factor is thrown in and I have to rethink through life. But it's good for me personally to rethink and remember where I stand.