10/29/2007

I'm so Lucky

I'm so blessed to be surrounded by people who love me. I was talking to a friend the other day, and I told her that it is because of the love from those around that I will be able to be a good missionary. Without knowing what love is, I would not be able to share it very well. I still haven't packed yet and my mom is getting upset with me. She's getting stressed out really. But it'll all get done, I'm sure. Sometimes it doesn't seem real to me. But yesterday I got set apart as a missionary which mom frequently reminds me--being my pretend companion. It's probably good for me. Today, my niece Kate called and asked me if I was a missionary. I told her I was and she told me that she was so proud of me and that I was going to be a good missionary. I started to cry and then she told me again that she was so proud of me in her little 3 year old voice. I'm not sure if she understands completely what being proud of someone is, but I hope I can make her proud of me. I'll try to do my best, and give every day my all. I'm kind of nervous, though, because I understand my weaknesses. And I know it will be hard for me some days. I know I'm going to cry, but it'll be okay. And don't worry about me because I'll try to laugh everyday. I am so grateful for so many people who have influenced my life greatly. I hope one day I can return the favor. I love you.
Kami

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Bye Kami!!! You are so awesome! We love you! We are very proud of you!

Laurie said...

kami you're a really great person!!!