10/25/2007

My 21st B-day Memories

I woke up so happy this morning. I'm not really sure why and then as I walked through mom and dad's house I was reminded why... I have the funniest, cutest nieces in the world.
My sister bought me flowers yesterday for my b-day and they were on the table reminding. I am so grateful to have family and people who love me.
I got two cakes yesterday on from mom and one from Laurie and one even has my name on it. There is nothing better in life than chocolate with your name written on it. :) thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair. I looks good on you. Crazy that it is so short. But I'm glad you can look back on your birthday and have good memories. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! We love you!!!

Lacey said...

Those flowers were so pretty Laurie! They still looked beautiful this weekend... Happy Birthday Kami (again). I just figured you only turn 21 once so you might as well drag out the greetings for a week or so... I love you!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Kami!!!! We love you!! Thanks for spending the day with us. We loved it!!! (Maybe someday someone will get a picture of Kate not making that face!!GRRR!)